4 bedroom detached house for saleHeritage Way, Llanymynech
- Detached Family Home
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- Four Bedrooms, En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Hallway, Cloaks WC, Lounge, Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility
- Integral Garage, Driveway
- Private Rear Garden
- Sought After Village Location
- No Onward Chain
- EPC Rating D
* Must Be Viewed* An opportunity to purchase this four bedroom detached family home situated on a modern residential development on the English Welsh border in the village of Llanymynech with its local amenities and main road access making it an ideal commuter location. The property has double Glazing and is warmed by gas fired central heating. The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Hallway, Cloakroom WC, Lounge, Dining Room/Study, Kitchen/Breakfast Room with fitted appliances and Utility Room to the ground floor with four Bedrooms, master En Suite and Family Bathroom to the first floor. There is a driveway and integral Garage and front and rear gardens. No Onward Chain. EPC Rating D.
Entrance Hallway - Wooden flooring, radiator, spotlights, stairs to first floor, doors to Garage, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Lounge, Dining Room/Study and W.C.
Dining Room/Study - 3.35m into bay x2.64m (10'11" into bay x8'7") - Bay window to the front, wooden flooring, radiator, telephone point.
Cloakroom - Comprising low level w.c., wash hand basin, radiator, wood floor, spotlighting, window to the side and extractor fan.
Lounge - 5.11m into bay x 3.51m (16'9" into bay x 11'6") - Bay windows with French doors to rear garden, panelled wooden floor, TV point, telephone point, coved ceiling, contemporary electric fire suite, radiator.
Kitchren/Breakfast Room - 4.15m max x 3.10m (13'7" max x 10'2" ) - L shaped room with base and wall units in white gloss, integral fridge and freezer, integral dishwasher, Electrolux stainless steel double oven and grill, gas hob, chimney style extractor fan, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, window to the rear, tiled floor, part tiled walls, radiator, spotlights, arch to utility.
Utility Room - 1.82m x 1.62m (5'11" x 5'3") - Base unit, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, radiator, tiled flooring, plumbing for washing machine and space for dryer, part tiled walls, part glazed door to the side.
First Floor Landing - With radiator, loft access, spotlights, window to the side, airing cupboard with hot water cylinder.
Master Bedroom - 3.62m x 2.64m (11'10" x 8'7") - Entrance with archway to bedroom and door to Ensuite and space for wardrobe.
Window to the front, radiator, telephone, satellite and phone points, built in mirror fronted wardrobes, spotlighting.
En Suite - Window to the side, W.C., wash hand basin, shower cubicle, radiator, part tiled walls, power shower, shaver point, spotlights, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two - 3.40m x 2.52m (11'1" x 8'3") - Window to the front, radiator, spotlights, satellite and phone points
Bedroom Three - 3.48m x 2.53m (11'5" x 8'3") - Window to the rear, built in sliding wardrobe, spotlights.
Bedroom Four - 2.58m x 2.54m (8'5" x 8'3") - Window to the rear, radiator, spotlghtsto the ceiling, satellite and phone points.
Family Bathroom - Comprising three piece suite in white, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, window to the rear, radiator, spotlights.
Outside - To the front of the property is a double width driveway, lawned and shrubbed garden, side gate to the rear where there is a paved patio area with lawn beyond, enclosed by fencing . Outside tap, pathway to the rear door, garden shed.
Garage - Up and over door, power and lighting, Gloworm boiler
Directions - Proceed on the A483 from Oswestry to Welshpool. On entering Llanymynech at the crossroads turn left. Continue along and at the mini roundabout turn left onto Heritage Way.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55652907.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28062217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richmond Harvey Oswestry Ltd, Oswestry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.