1 bedroom flat for saleLinwood Crescent, Enfield
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- CHAIN FREE
- Double Bedroom
- Ideal Investment or First Time Purchase
- Close to Local Leisure Facilities
- Easy Access to A10/M25 Road Links
- Close Proximity to Enfield Town Mainline Station
- 419 sq ft of Accommodation
- Rental Income of £900 to £100 PCM
- Security Entry Phone System
This CHAIN FREE ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT is located within easy access of the A10 / M25 Road Links and well as local shops, amenities and within a few minutes walk of the David Lloyd Leisure Centre. The accommodation comprises One Double Bedroom, Lounge, Kitchen and bathroom. This property would make an Ideal First time or investment purchase with a potential rental income of between £900 and £1000 pcm. It is also within easy access to Enfield Town with its Mainline Station, shops and restaurants. Call today to avoid disappointment.
Lounge - 4.37m x 3.05m (14'04 x 10'26) - UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, power points, laminate wood style flooring.
Fitted Kitchen - 3.35m x 1.52m (11'69 x 5'88) - UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, range of base and eye level units with roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splash backs, plumbing for washing machine, space for free standing electric cooker, integrated extractor, power points, laminate wood style flooring.
Bedroom - 3.66m x 3.05m (12'51 x 10'71) - UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, power points, laminate wood style flooring.
Bathroom - Three piece bathroom suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, extractor fan, laminate wood style flooring.
Floor Area - 419 sq ft (39 sq m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55652935.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26449976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Enfield Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.