1 bedroom apartment for salePoppleton Close, City Centre, Coventry, CV1
- One Double Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Very Close to Coventry City Centre
- Double Glazing
- Ideal Investment Purchase or First Time Starter Home
- Walking Distance to Coventry University and City Centre
- Lease term is £150 years Ground Rent - £20.83
- Maintenance Charge/Service Charge - £85.63 Per month includes Building Insurance
Wilsons are delighted to offer for sale this immaculately presented one bedroom ground floor apartment set in the heart of Earlsdon, within easy walking distance to Coventry City Centre. This property would make an ideal investment opportunity or First time starter home. The accommodation affords; entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, one double bedroom and bathroom. There are communal gardens and one allocated parking space. Maintenance Charge/Service Charge - £85.63 Per month includes Building Insurance CALL WILSONS TODAY TO VIEW ON 02476 880440....
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CVN180011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilsons, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.