3 bedroom terraced house for saleRodyard Way, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1
Offers in Region of
- Four/Five bedroom property
- Utility Room
- Study/Bedroom Four
- Downstairs WC
- Lounge( garage conversion) / Bedroom Five
- Lounge to the first floor
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas central heating
Wilsons are delighted to offer for sale this four/five bedroom family home or investment property. The accommodation affords; entrance hall, to the ground floor there is a downstairs WC, study ( which could be used as a bedroom), utility room and lounge ( garage conversion), to the first floor there is a lounge and kitchen/dining room. To the second floor there are three bedrooms master wth en-suite. There is a garden to the rear and to the front of the property there is hardstanding providing off road parking for two vehicles. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and central heating
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CVN180187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilsons, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.