3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBurney Road, South Lynn
- End terraced house in South Lynn
- 3 bedrooms off landing
- 19'2 kitchen/diner off the entrance hall
- Dual aspect 17'7 living room with double doors to garden
- First floor bathroom plus ground floor WC
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- 86' south-westerly facing rear garden with lawn & patio
- On street, permit free parking
- Within easy reach of local school, green space & amenities
- Conveniently located for the A47 & access to King's Lynn plus close to the River Great Ouse
SUMMARY 3 bedroom hall entrance end terraced house with an attractive 86' south-westerly facing rear garden sectioned nicely into lawn, patio and storage areas. A spacious kitchen/diner is open to the dual aspect living room plus a ground floor WC and first floor family bathroom completes the accommodation.
OUTSIDE The front garden is low maintenance with shingle and situated behind a wooden fence. A side gate leads to the attractive 86' south-westerly facing rear garden which is sectioned nicely into lawn, patio and storage areas with pretty shrub and flower beds and a pond.
AGENT'S NOTE We have been advised that the property will be sold as seen.
DIRECTIONS From the A47, south of King's Lynn, continue over the River Great Ouse, then at the roundabout take the 3rd exit on to Clenchwarton Road. Turn right towards South Lynn and follow the road back over the river and continue on to Wisbech Road. Take the right turn on to Burney Road and the property can be found on the right hand side.
DISCLAIMER Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
Should you wish to view one of our properties, we will require certain pieces of personal information from you in order to provide a professional service to you and our client, the seller. The personal information you provide to us will be shared with the seller, but it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
Should you wish to proceed and make an offer on a property, some of the personal information you provide to us will be passed to the seller. Again, it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
More information on how we hold and process your data is available upon request or on our website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55656186.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361014684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratfords, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.