2 bedroom terraced house for saleGomshall
- Wonderful 'Cottage Style' Home
- Well Presented Accommodation Throughout
- 2 Bedrooms, Living Room And Conservatory
- Delightful Private Garden And Private Parking
- Tucked Away Location, Close to The Village Centre
- Highly Desirable Surrey Hills Village
This delightful terrace home was built at the turn of this century in a small, modern development in a highly convenient position close to the centre of the village. Immediately upon entering the welcoming entrance hall, the well presented accommodation is apparent, with a bright and fresh decorative theme that continues throughout this appealing home. The open plan living room is a comfortable space and accesses the double glazed conservatory which has a practical tiled floor and enjoys a wonderful view and French doors which open onto the delightful cottage style garden. The kitchen is equipped with a range of cream base and eye level units and includes an oven and hob together with space for further appliances. Upstairs the principal double bedroom enjoys a front aspect and benefits from a built in wardrobe, whilst the second bedroom is well proportioned single room that overlooks the rear garden and has plenty of space for free standing furniture. The bathroom is equipped with a modern suite comprising of a bath, wash hand basin, with vanity storage space below, and low level WC. Outside there is an allocated parking space and an easily maintained front garden bordered by an appealing picket fence, whilst the rear garden is a delight and clearly a passion of the owners, being mainly lawned with perimeter borders stocked with a plethora of established shrubs and plants. There is a patio area to the rear, ideally placed to enjoy sunshine throughout the day. For anyone seeking a ready to move into home in a tucked away location in the centre of this sought after Surrey Hills village, this superb home is well worth a look.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55658028.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 428048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Cranleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.