3 bedroom bungalow for saleWeasenham Lane, Wisbech
Offers in Excess of
- NO CHAIN!!
- Immaculate Condition Detached Chalet Bungalow
- 13ft Lounge And Kitchen
- 15ft Bedroom
- Upstairs Bathroom AND Downstairs Shower Room
- Garage And Off Road Parking
NO ONWARD CHAIN! This Immaculate Condition Detached Chalet Bungalow has a 13ft Lounge And Kitchen, 15ft Bedroom and benifits of an Upstairs Bathroom AND Downstairs Shower Room. This property also has a Garage And Off Road Parking.
Composite door to front, under stairs storage cupboard, doors to all ground floor rooms
Kitchen 4.00m x 2.40m (13'1" x 7'9")
UPVC window to front, Composite door to side, fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, integrated cooker, hob, overhead extractor hood, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, heated towel rail
Lounge 4.01m x 3.64m (13'2" x 11'9")
UPVC French door to rear leading into the garden, radiator
Dining Room 4.17m x 2.96m (13'7" x 9'7")
UPVC Window to side, radiator, this room could also been used as a Bedroom
Downstairs Shower Room 2.64m x 1.92m (8'7" x 6'3")
UPVC window to front, shower, low level WC, wash hand basin, heated hand towel rail
Bedroom One 4.09m x 4.07m (13'4" x 13'4")
UPVC to side, built in wardrobes, radiator
Bedroom Two 4.84m x 2.95m (15'9" x 9'7")
UPVC window to side, radiator, loft access
UPVC window to front, bath, low level WC, wash hand basin, heated hand towel rail
Mainly laid to lawn, paved patio area, the garden fence can be move to extend the current space, fully enclosed
Up and over door, electric and lighting connected, door to rear leading into the garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55661865.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC203358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.