5 bedroom detached house for saleWoodland Way, Kingswood, KT20
- Five Bedrooms
- Circa 2600 Sq Ft
- Three Luxury Bathrooms
- Two Large Reception Rooms
- Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Gated Driveway
- Circa 0.25 Acre Plot
- Planning For Gymnasium
Located within the desirable Kingswood Warren Estate, this beautifully presented and spacious five bedroom family house. Situated on a secluded corner plot, the accommodation consists of approximately 2600 sq ft of modern living, including a spacious kitchen/breakfast room, two large reception rooms, dining room, study, three luxury bath/shower rooms and planning permission has been granted for a fabulous detached gym/spa. To the front is a gated driveway and the property is within walking distance of Kingswood village, station and golf club.
* Storm porch with contemporary style front door * Modern wood/glazed staircase with step lights
* Double aspect sitting room with wood burner fire * Patio doors to the rear sun terrace * Double glazed
* Double aspect family room with bi-folding doors to the rear garden
* Modern kitchen/breakfast room with a range of fitted units * Integrated appliances * Granite work tops
* Breakfast bar * Double butler sink * Utility room with door leading to the garden, ideal for dog walkers
* Spacious galleried landing with storage cupboards * Built-in wardrobes to three bedrooms
* Professionally installed bathrooms by Edward Dean ** Secluded corner plot measuring 0.25 acre
* Rear and side gardens * Large wood decking area * Garden shed * Patio area
* Planning permission approved for detached gym/spa
Location - This family home is situated within the Warren Estate close to the village of Kingswood which provides a comprehensive parade of local shops and restaurants, including a convenience store/post office, off licence, Waterhouse Cafe, travel agents, hairdressers, beauticians and The Kingswood Arms public house. Locally there is a wide choice of state and independent schools including Chinthurst, Aberdour, and Kingswood Primary, whilst further schooling including Dunottar, Micklefield, and Reigate Grammar are found in the nearby town of Reigate.
In terms of transportation, Kingswood Station provides services into London of approximately 45 minutes. The M25 is accessed via Junction 8 1.7 miles to the south providing connections to the wider motorway network, whilst for the frequent flyer both Gatwick and Heathrow airports are within reach.
For the golf enthusiasts, there are four world-renowned golf clubs, Kingswood Golf and Country club, Surrey Downs, Walton Heath and the RAC golf club all close by. Horse Riding schools and stabling can be found in Kingswood, Chipstead, Tadworth and Walton on the Hill.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55662193.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26451057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.