6 bedroom detached house for saleSandy Lane, Kingswood
- Luxury Home * Circa 8000 Sq Ft * Golf Course Views
- 0.75 Acre Plot * Six Bedrooms
- Five Luxury Bath/Shower Room s * Three Reception Rooms * Double Garage
- Media Room * Games Room * Gymnasium & Sauna
- Four Dressing Rooms
- Solid Concrete Floors To All Levels * Underfloor Heating Throughout * Beautiful Marble Staircase
- Touch Sensored LED Lighting * Porcelanosa Tiled Flooring To The Majority Of The Ground floor
- * Comprehensive Security Camera System * Integrated Sound System * Electric Gates With Video Entry
- * 3D DH Epsom Projector And 3 Metres x 1.5 Metre Screen
- * Background And Mood Lighting * Recessed Ceilings With Mood Lighting
Blackcomb enjoys one of the finest addresses in the Kingswood area, backing directly onto the first green of Kingswood Golf Club with direct access to the course. Arriving at the front of Blackcomb the impact is immediate. This is a very special house, sumptuous, elegant, creative and grand but at the same time, warm, inviting and a truly incredible family home. The finishes are to the highest standards and present an astonishing 8,000 Sq Ft of accommodation.
The grounds are in the region of 0.75 of an acre, landscaped both to the front and rear and are accessed via electric wrought iron gates. The high specification boasts a fully fitted office, media room, gym, cloakroom, grand drawing room, dining room with views over the rear garden, magnificent kitchen/family room and under floor heating throughout. Careful planning has ensured that these rooms flow easily for comfortable living and entertaining.
This luxury home is situated within the Warren Estate close to the village of Kingswood which provides a comprehensive parade of local shops and restaurants, including a convenience store/post office, off licence, Waterhouse Cafe, travel agents, hairdressers, beauticians and The Kingswood Arms public house. Locally there is a wide choice of state and independent schools including Chinthurst, Aberdour, and Kingswood Primary, whilst further schooling including Dunottar, Micklefield, and Reigate Grammar are found in the nearby town of Reigate.
In terms of transportation, Kingswood Station provides services into London of approximately 45 minutes. The M25 is accessed via Junction 8 1.7 miles to the south providing connections to the wider motorway network, whilst for the frequent flyer both Gatwick and Heathrow airports are within reach.
For the golf enthusiasts, there are four world-renowned golf clubs, Kingswood Golf and Country club, Surrey Downs, Walton Heath and the RAC golf club all close by. Horse Riding schools and stabling can be found in Kingswood, Chipstead, Tadworth and Walton on the Hill.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55662274.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26451084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.