5 bedroom detached house for saleSandy Lane, Kingswood
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Five Luxury Ensuites
- Basement Pool Complex
- Circa 8200 Sq Ft
- Three Reception Rooms
- Cinema Room With Bar
- Circa 0.65 Acre Plot
- Gymnasium/Studio Apartment
- Triple Garage
Greenmantle is set over four floors and has one of the widest frontages on the Warren Estate. The basement level has a media/entertainment room, sauna and indoor swimming pool complex. To the ground floor is the drawing room, dining room, family room, luxury fitted kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and cloakroom. To the first floor is the master bedroom with dressing room and ensuite bath/shower room and four further bedrooms all with luxury ensuites. To the second floor is a magnificent room which could be used for either a gymnasium/games room or bedroom. Another lovely feature of this property is that it is set in the middle of the plot, surrounded by landscaped grounds to all sides, in and out driveway and a detached triple garage.
* Underfloor heating * Sonos sound system * Air conditioning * Beautiful tiled floors
* Timber glazed sash windows * Contemporary walnut and glass staircases to all floors
* Projector unit, screen, sound system to the media room * Feature fierplaces
* Kitchen/breakfast room with an extensive range of Miele appliances * Dressing room to master
* Adjustable mood lighting to the basement pool complex with hot tub and tile-vison T.V
* Antrim with mood lighting to the top floor * Sauna * Hot Tub * Electric gates
This luxury home is situated within the Warren Estate close to the village of Kingswood which provides a comprehensive parade of local shops and restaurants, including a convenience store/post office, off licence, Waterhouse Cafe, travel agents, hairdressers, beauticians and The Kingswood Arms public house. Locally there is a wide choice of state and independent schools including Chinthurst, Aberdour, and Tadworth Primary, whilst further schooling including Dunottar, Micklefield, and Reigate Grammar are found in the nearby town of Reigate.
In terms of transportation, Kingswood Station provides services into London of approximately 45 minutes. The M25 is accessed via Junction 8 1.7 miles to the south providing connections to the wider motorway network, whilst both Gatwick and Heathrow airports are within reach.
For golfers, there are four world-renowned golf clubs, Kingswood Golf and Country club, Surrey Downs, Walton Heath and the RAC golf club all close by. Horse Riding schools and stabling can be found in Kingswood, Chipstead, Tadworth and Walton on the Hill.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26451091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.