2 bedroom flat for saleThe Kings Gap, Hoylake
- spacious purpose built apartment
- two double bedrooms master en-suite
- dining room through to lounge
- views across Golf Course to Welsh Hills
- sun lounge, kitchen & further bathroom
- garage, parking & communal gardens
Situated within the highly regarded purpose built development at Rosecroft Court, this welcoming second floor apartment simply must be viewed to truly appreciate not only the spacious, well planned interior but equally the exceptional views it beholds across the Royal Liverpool Golf Course to the Welsh Hills. In brief the accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, dining room with deep storage cupboard, delightful lounge with views, sun room with patio doors to balconette affording a superb aspect, fitted kitchen with utility store, two double bedrooms, master en-suite and further bathroom. The apartment benefits from an allocated garage and visitor parking spaces as well as enjoyment of the delightful communal gardens at the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55664547.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8976006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.