2 bedroom flat for saleArdwick Road, The Hocrofts, NW2
- Newly Converted Apartment
- 10 Year Premier Warranty
- Lease Term 250 Years
Forming part of a new stunning new development of eight 1 & 2 bedroom apartments, situated on the second floor of this converted detached property, an exceptionally spacious two bedroom, two bathroom apartment presented in immaculate condition.
• Bosch Built-In appliances
• Brushed grey matt oak engineered parquet flooring throughout
• 10-year Premier Warranty
• Cycle storage to communal area
• Landscaped communal areas
• High quality timber windows
• Front doors to all apartments in solid oak
• High security main entrance door with multi locking mechanism
• Individually designed high quality matt Euromobil kitchens from Italy
• Corian wash basins and luxury Italian vanity units
• Bespoke Italian wardrobes by Estel in all bedrooms
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55670760.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28064772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by TK International, Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.