2 bedroom flat for saleMarine Drive, Brighton
- Art Deco Block with 24 hr security
- Allocated parking space in secure underground car park
- Stunning views
- 2 bedrooms
- Lounge and dining room.
- Chain Free
A stunning flat in this iconic seafront building. There are two double bedrooms, two bathrooms and the living room has both lounge and dining areas. The balcony offers lovely views over the well kept gardens to the sea. CAR PARKING is provided in the secure underground park.
Brighton is ones of England's most exciting seafront cities, having many waterside bars and continental style cafes. Boasting elegant seafront regency squares and terraces aligning to the seafront promenade. The Royal Pavilion with its Indian exterior and Oriental interior is located within 1 mile, as is Brighton Marina, which offers extensive shopping, eating and leisure facilities to include multi-screen cinema complex, bowl-plex, ASDA superstore and casino. Kemp Town itself has a thriving cosmopolitan atmosphere surrounding St George's Road, being the heart of the Kemp Town Village. The comprehensive shopping mall at Churchill Square and surrounding shopping facilities situated within Brighton city centre are easily accessible as is the London to Brighton Road, the A23. Local bus routes can be found on the seafront road offering transport to Brighton centre and areas beyond.
A good size entrance hall with a cupboard to the side.
Louge/dining Room 23' 1" max x 19' 1" max ( 7.04m max x 5.82m max )
A large lounge diner with double glazed window to the front looking out to direct sea views, radiator, door leading to balcony.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 6' 6" ( 3.20m x 1.98m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and draining board, electric hob with oven under and extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine and dish washer, space for fridge freezer, window to the front with direct sea views.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" x 16' 2" ( 4.06m x 4.93m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes , radiator to the side.
Shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 2 16' 1" x 11' 11" ( 4.90m x 3.63m )
Window to the rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator to the side.
low level WC and wash hand basin with a double glazed window to the front.
Bath with shower attachment, part tiled walls, wash hand basin, low level WC, bidet, double glazed window to the rear
Parking space #22, and visitors parking is available.
Well tended gardens to the front and lawned gardens to the rear.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55672264.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KET104128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Kemp Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.