3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDomville Drive, Woodchurch, Wirral
- End Terrace House
- 957 sq ft approx
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Through Living Room
- Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Gas Combi Central Heating
- Fitted Kitchen
- Garden Areas Front & Rear
- Convenient For Shops, Schools & Transport
- No On Going Chain
Looking for your first home then look no further! This three bedroom end terraced property is situated within easy reach to Arrowe Park Hospital, Sainsbury's, popular schools and good public transport facilities. NO CHAIN.
Good size kitchen/breakfast room and spacious lounge. To the first floor there are 3 bedrooms, the master bedroom boasts built in wardrobes. Shower room with white suite. There are front and rear gardens with privet hedging.
The house does require some cosmetic improvement which is mainly decor so it would be perfect if you are looking for something to put your stamp on. No chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55674399.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GBS180283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Karl Tatler Estate Agents, Greasby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.