6 bedroom detached house for salePark Road, Hartlepool
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £325,000 TO £350,000
- FAMILY BATHROOM/WC
- GARDENS TO ALL FOUR SIDES
- IMPOSING 6 BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- 3 EN SUITE SHOWER ROOMS/WC'S
IMPOSING three storey, PERIOD, detached house retaining many FINE, ORIGINAL FEATURES.
IMPOSING THREE STOREY PERIOD DETACHED HOUSE RETAINING MANY FINE ORIGINAL FEATURES including parquet flooring, wonderful pristine mouldings, dado rails and original fireplaces. The layout comprises; Entrance Vestibule with heavy panelled entrance door and original tiled flooring, Reception Hallway with Herringbone wood block flooring and feature newel post, Drawing Room with delightful fireplace (probably original) and outstanding ceiling mouldings, formal Dining Room with fireplace (probably original) and built in dresser unit to alcove, Day Lounge with lovely marble period fireplace and three quarter glazed French door leading to Garden, breakfasting Kitchen with comprehensive range of pine handcrafted base and eye level cabinets with twin three quarter glazed French doors leading to Garden, Utility, Guest Cloakroom with white suite, First Floor Landing with impressive stained glass sash window, four First Floor Bedrooms, one having a En-Suite fully tiled Shower Room/WC, First Floor family lavish re-fitted Bathroom/WC with Victorian style five piece suite including free standing bath and oversized shower cubicle and Second Floor suite comprising two Bedrooms with shared Sitting Area and En-Suite Bathroom/WC's to both. There is a Driveway and Gardens to all four sides.
heavy panelled wide timber entrance door, original tiled flooring, dado rail, ceiling mouldings, coved cornicing, wide half glazed panelled inner door with etched glazed side panels leading to;
elegant turning staircase to upper floors with feature newel post with attached ornate feature moulding, hand rail and turned spindles, dado rail, picture rail, ceiling mouldings, matching ornate wall mouldings, wall light points, polished herringbone block wood flooring, radiator.
Drawing Room 15' 11" x 14' 10" (into wide sash bay window) ( 4.85m x 4.52m (into wide sash bay window) )
delightful slate period fireplace with matching back panel, matching hearth and inset 'living flame' coal effect gas fire (probably original) fabulous detailed ceiling mouldings with matching frieze, radiator.
Formal Dining Room 16' x 14' 10" (into sash angled bay window) ( 4.88m x 4.52m (into sash angled bay window) )
splendid slate period fireplace with matching back panel, matching hearth and open grate (probably original), built in dresser unit to alcove, coved cornicing, radiator.
Day Lounge 13' 7" x 11' 9" ( 4.14m x 3.58m )
(plus twin custom built cabinets to both alcoves with display shelving) splendid marble period fire surround with matching back panel, matching hearth, detailed tiled inlay and 'living flame' coal effect gas fire, twin three quarter Double Glazed panelled doors leading to garden, polished herringbone wood block flooring, TV point, radiator.
Breakfasting Kitchen 14' 6" x 11' 10" ( 4.42m x 3.61m )
extensive range of hand crafted pine cabinets including dresser unit with twin display cabinets with glazed doors, inset deep 'Belfast' sink with mixer tap, feature chimney breast with recess housing Range, twin three quarter glazed panelled doors leading to garden, ceramic tiled flooring, dishwasher with matching panelled door, fridge with matching panelled door and separate freezer with matching panelled door, radiator.
fitted workbench, built in storage cupboard, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator.
white suite comprising corner wash hand basin with mixer tap and close coupled low flush WC with timber seat and cover, ceramic tiled flooring.
lovely stained glass leaded sash window to rear elevation, ceiling moulding, picture rail, dado rail.
Bedroom 1 14' 11" x 13' 9" ( 4.55m x 4.19m )
coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 9" x 13' 2" ( 4.19m x 4.01m )
coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 9' 1" ( 2.77m x 2.77m )
coved cornicing, radiator.
Family Bathroom / Wc
remarkably spacious lavish family bathroom/ wc with white 5 piece suite comprising central bath with mixer tap and spray attachment, multi jet shower cubicle with attached pine clad sauna, bidet, pedestal wash hand basin and WC with overhead flush with exposed stainless steel connecting pipework, polished flooring, chrome heated towel rail, radiator.
Guest Bedroom Suite 13' 8" x 11' 9" ( 4.17m x 3.58m )
(at maximum point) radiator.
En Suite Shower Room / Wc
fully tiled walls, complementing white suite comprising oversized shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC with timber seat and cover, fully tiled walls, wall mounted heated towel rail.
Sitting Room 11' 10" x 10' 6" (plus Dormer window) ( 3.61m x 3.20m (plus Dormer window) )
part vaulted ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom 5 13' 1" x 11' 9" (floor area) ( 3.99m x 3.58m (floor area) )
(plus eaves storage cupboard), part vaulted ceiling with Velux Double Glazed window, feature cast iron period style fireplace, radiator.
En Suite Bathroom / Wc
white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, tiled splashbacks with matching checkerboard tiled flooring, part vaulted ceiling incorporating Double Glazed Velux window to rear, chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom 6 14' x 10' 7" ( 4.27m x 3.23m )
part vaulted ceiling, Velux Double Glazed window to front.
En Suite Bathroom/ Wc
white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, bevel edge part tiled walls with matching checkerboard tiled flooring Velux Double Glazed window to rear, chrome heated towel rail.
Gardens To All Four Sides
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55674853.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.