3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrange Avenue, Pudsey/Thornbury Border, West Yorkshire
- Extended semi-detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Spacious living room
- Impressive open plan dining kitchen & family room
- Fabulous mature garden to the rear
- Convenient location
- Internal viewing is a must!
This fantastic extended three bedroom semi-detached property offers beautifully presented and well-planned accommodation and a fabulous mature rear garden which is very generous in size. The property is within easy commuting distance of Leeds and Bradford and is within a short drive of New Pudsey train station. Internal viewing is essential to appreciate the quality and space of the accommodation on offer and the stunning garden.
Featuring uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating the accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor: entrance hall with a useful under-stairs storage cupboard, a spacious living room with a bay window and an attractive fireplace consisting of a Portuguese limestone surround with inset gas fire, and a separate impressive extended open plan dining kitchen and family room which is fitted with contemporary kitchen units, a spacious sitting area, and a further dining area with double doors leading out to the rear garden. To the first floor there are two generous size double bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes, a further single bedroom and the shower room which is fitted with a corner shower cubicle, washbasin and WC. Externally there is a garden to the front as well as a driveway providing gated off street parking leading to a single garage. To the rear there is a fabulous enclosed garden which is a generous size, ideal for families, and features a patio and gravelled area, a long lawn and mature planted borders. Motion sensor lighting around the external of the property, CCTV to the external of the property.
Thornbury is ideal for the commuter wanting daily access to either Leeds of Bradford City Centre's with the Leeds Ring Road close by. Leisure facilities including a gymnasium and cinema are located nearby with a local shopping complex including Morrisons superstore also within easy distance
Pudsey Town Centre is within easy reach and offers a vast range of local facilities including schools for all ages, shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. Out-of-town shopping on a larger scale is found at the nearby Owlcotes Shopping Centre which offers both Asda and Marks & Spencer Superstore, with bus links and New Pudsey Railway Station also being close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55674936.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR182134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.