3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLarch Road, Maltby, Rotherham
- ** Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000 **
- Immaculate presented three bedroom semi detached property
- Separate Lounge, Kitchen and Dining Room
- Three bedrooms and Modern Family bathroom
- Enclosed rear and front gardens
- NO Chain!! Viewing's highly advised
**Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000** Immaculatey presented three bedroom semi-detached property, situated on a popular cul de sac location.A perfect family home with modern living accommodation comprising: Kitchen, Lounge, Dining room, Three bedrooms & family Bathroom. Front & rear gardens.
Offered for sale with no chain is this immaculate presented three bedroom semi-detached property, situated on a popular cul de sac location. A perfect family home with modern living accommodation comprising: Kitchen, Lounge, Dining room, Three bedrooms and family Bathroom. Front and rear gardens.
A front facing timber plain glass door opens into the welcoming entrance hallway, with access given to the lounge and kitchen. While there is an understairs cupboard and central heating radiator. Stairs rising to first floor.
A side porch with front and rear timber doors gives access to the rear garden, whilst a side facing door opens to the kitchen.
Lounge 11' 6" x 12' 1" max ( 3.51m x 3.68m max )
A well presented family Lounge with rear facing uPVC double glazed bay window, central heating radiator, tv and telephone points also gives. Access to the dining room.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 12' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.91m )
This dining room offers the perfect space for family dining and entertaining, with the main focal point being the gas fire with wooden surround with marble back and hearth. A large rear facing double glazed sash window offers natural light and views of the rear garden, while there is a central heating radiator and a sliding door giving access to the kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 3" x 16' 6" max ( 2.21m x 5.03m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting roll edged worktops and inset sink and drainer. Integrated fridge/freezer and electric oven with gas hob and extractor above. Splash back tiling to walls and a pantry cupboard providing additional storage. Front facing uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and door giving access to the side porch.
Giving access to first floor accommodation. There is a built in airing cupboard, front facing uPVC double glazed window and loft access hatch.
Master Bedroom 11' 11" x 13' 5" max ( 3.63m x 4.09m max )
A rear facing double bedroom with built in wardrobes, uPVC double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" plus door recess x 10' 2" plus wardrobe recess ( 2.72m plus door recess x 3.10m plus wardrobe recess )
A rear facing bedroom with fitted wardrobes, uPVc double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 8' 8" max x 8' 8" max ( 2.64m max x 2.64m max )
A front facing bedroom with uPVC double glazed window and central heating radiator.
This outstanding modern family bathroom is fitted with a white three piece bathroom suite comprising: low flush w.c, wash hand basin and bath with mains shower over. Tiling to the walls and floor, a chrome heated towel rail and two front facing uPVC double glazed windows.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a well maintained laid to lawn garden with paved pathway leading to the side porch and front entrance. Whilst to the rear is an enclosed garden laid mainly to lawn with patio area ideal for outside seating. Steps lead down to give access to the shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55676494.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.