2 bedroom terraced house for saleSomerton Street, Wavertree, Liverpool, L15
- An Extended Mid Terraced Property
- Popular Residential Location
- Serve By A Wealth Of Amenities
- Vestibule Entrance
- Open Plan Lounge & Dining Area
- Extended Kitchen
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Two Bedrooms
- Fully Double Glazed
- Energy Rating C
Sutton Kersh are pleased to offer for sale this well proportioned and extended two bedroom mid terraced property, situated in a popular residential location served by a wealth of local amenities. The property briefly comprises, a vestibule entrance offering access into an open plan lounge and dining area providing interconnecting access into an extended kitchen and ground floor bathroom. To the first floor there landing offers access into two bedrooms. Other benefits to the property is that it is fully double glazed and gas centrally heated. Externally to the rear there is a modest rear yard with gated access. Offered with no onward chain and to appreciate the accommodation on offer an early inspection is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55683837.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART180776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.