3 bedroom terraced house for saleRegency Close
- Built 2013 to a high specification
- Select private development of five homes; just off the high street
- Spacious accommodation arranged over three floors
- Superb fitted kitchen breakfast room
- Bright and spacious lounge
- Three bedrooms - en suite shower room to master bedroom
- Fully tiled family bathroom
- downstairs cloakroom
- Garden with decking
- Garage and additional car parking
This attractive three bedroom town house forms part of a select private development built in 2013 to a high specification. The property is situated within a short walk of the town centre and train station.
A double glazed front door opens onto an entrance hall providing access to a garage, a cloakroom and a superb kitchen/breakfast room. The kitchen features an extensive range of fitted units with integrated appliances including a washer/dryer, dishwasher and built in oven and hob.
The first floor landing leads to two good sized bedrooms, an attractive fully tiled bathroom with a shower, and a bright spacious lounge to the front. The second floor landing has access to a large versatile walk in cupboard. The large master bedroom is situated to the front and enjoys an en suite shower room.
Outside an independent hardstanding leads to an integral garage with power connected. There is also a further allocated car parking space, and an enclosed area for bin storage.
Lounge 14'6 x 11'9
Kitchen breakfast room 14'6 x 12'4
Bed 1 14'6 x 13' max
Bed 2 13'9 x 7'8
Bed 3 10'6 6'4
Garage 16'x 9'10
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55684774.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EDE160152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard Cundey, Edenbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.