3 bedroom town house for saleChapel Court, Gargrave, Skipton, BD23
- Substantial three bedroom townhouse
- No chain involved
- Meticulously maintained throughout
- Attractive rear patio
- Convenient location of Gargrave
- Residents parking for one car
12 Chapel Court is a very well presented 3 bedroom townhouse which has been thoroughly upgraded to a very good standard. The property is located in the enviable location of Gargrave close to all of the local amenities. Inspection is necessary to fully appreciate what is on offer.
A rare opportunity to acquire a three bedroom townhouse in the superb location of Gargrave.
Briefly comprising front entracne door into the front porch with access to the downstairs w/c, living room and first floor living accommodation. To the front of the property is a large living dining room which houses a stunning fireplace with a gas coal effect fire. Via the living dining room there is access to the rear patio yard and the kitchen. The kitchen has a range of fitted wall and base units finished in an egg shell white. The kitchen also benefits from an electric hob, fan assisted electric oven, dishwasher, recess for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit and the combination boiler.
To the first floor are three bedrooms, two of which are double bedrooms and the other bedroom is a single. The master bdroom is of a very good size with the added benefit of a double wardrobe and an ensuite 3 piece suite, briefly comprising corner shower unit with shower, dual flush wc, hand basin and a stainless steel heated towel rail. There is also the main bathroom on the first floor which is again a 3 piece suite briefly comprising bath with shower over, wc and pedestal basin.
Externally there is an attractive rear patio yard and residents parking for one space.
High Street is close to the centre of Gargrave which has a varied array of amenities including shops catering for most everyday needs, a supermarket, public houses, places of worship, primary school and sports clubs. It is an extremely popular and picturesque village which straddles the banks of the river Aire and the Leeds – Liverpool canal and is set amidst scenic countryside on the fringe of the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55691712.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSC181080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Skipton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.