2 bedroom flat for saleRussell House, Sandy Lane, Radford, Coventry, CV1 4BD
Offers in Region of
- Ideal buy to let investment property
- Well maintained communal grounds
- Walking distance from Coventry city centre
- Ground rent = £100 per year
- Service charge = £276 per quarter
An ideal first time buy or buy to let investment with a very long lease.
A well presented, deceptively spacious apartment situated within walking distance to the town centre, served with a whole host of amenities an internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation and presentation this apartment has to offer.
Accommodation briefly comprising entrance hall, impressive lounge, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. UPVC glazed & electric storage heaters throughout.
Externally this property offers well maintained communal grounds and allocated parking.
Entrance Hallway -
Lounge - 14'10 x 11'10max (4.52m x 3.61m) -
Kitchen - 9'10 x 6'03 (3.00m x 1.91m) -
Master Bedroom - 10'8 x 10'12 (3.25m x 3.35m) -
Bedroom Two - 10'0 x 9'4 (3.05m x 2.84m) -
Bathroom - 6'3 x 5'01 (1.91m x 1.55m) -
As the sellers agent we are not surveyors or conveyancing experts and as such we cannot and do not comment on the condition of the property or issues relating to title or other legal issues that may affect this property, unless we have been made aware of such matters. Interested parties should employ their own professionals to make such enquiries before making any transactional decisions.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55691922.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28067029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Loveitts, Coventry - Sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.