5 bedroom bungalow for saleWillowhayne, East Preston, West Sussex
- Sitting Room, Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Room
- Sun Room
- Ground Floor Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Four Further Double Bedrooms
- Two with En-Suites
- Family Bathroom
- Energy Efficiency Rating C
'Maine House’ is a fine example of a magnificent home which has been renovated within recent years and offers a vast amount of flexibility benefitting from bedrooms on the first and second floor. This wonderful home boasts 5 double bedrooms, 4 stunning bathrooms, 3 receptions rooms and a fabulous kitchen/breakfast room. Only a moments walk away the sea front, adjacent to the pleasant village of East Preston, this home is situated on the prestigious Willowhayne Estate. Presented in impeccable order throughout, you really do need to witness this with your own eyes to admire this exquisite home.
As soon as you pass the front door you know you are in for a treat. The spacious hallway is bright and airy giving you the warmest of welcomes one could possible ask for. The ground floor benefits from a spacious double bedroom with en-suite, perfect for a dependent relative. The formal dining room enjoys views over the garden and has access via patio doors. An open plan sitting room with dual aspect makes this room incredibly hospitable with a superb modern feature fireplace and sun room attached. Stepping into the kitchen straight away gives you that ‘wow’ factor with central island and bi-fold doors across the whole of the rear; it really does make for that alfresco style of living. Upstairs the master suite is stunning with en-suite and dressing area. A further 3 large double bedrooms can be found with built-in wardrobes, large family bathroom and further en- suite. Outside, the garden is a real feature with an array of mature trees, shrubbery, decked area, lawn and large patio area. To the front is a double garage with ample parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55695891.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EAS180196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Graham Butt Estate Agents, East Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.