4 bedroom detached house for saleStanley Road, Herne Bay, Kent
- 4 double bedroom detached house
- En suite, heated outdoor pool
- Separate utility room
- Studio, music room and conservatory
- Fitted kitchen with range cooker
- EPC energy rating E (42)
Every now and then a property comes onto the market that can turn heads. Such homes do so by combining outstanding features with great quality and this family home has this in abundance.Situated close to the town and sea front its difficult to imagine a better setting for anyone wishing to improve lifestyle.A 30 x 15 outdoor heated swimming pool commands your immediate attention in the rear garden, which is very large and well arranged and has a summer house. And what better way to enjoy this garden then from the conservatory which leads from one of the reception rooms which would work well as a dining area. At the hub of the ground floor accommodation, we find a 23ft kitchen/diner that works beautifully as a family room. And to think there is potentially a separate dining room too, creating a delightful environment for entertaining.The master bedroom has vast space for large pieces of furniture and an en suite consisting of a 4 piece suite including a jacuzzi bath. From the kitchen there is access to a small study area currently used as a studio by our current owners, but is easily big enough to be utilised as a 5th bedroom.This is an imposing property, beautifully presented both inside and out and impressively styled throughout. You cannot help but fall in love with the feel this home generates, and all this is only a 5 minute walk from the seafront.
What the Owner says:
We have enjoyed every moment of living in this family home which has been a pleasure to work on over the years.
The space and versatility is impressive and gives us the opportunity comfortably work from home.
The kitchen is the "focus room" and is such a beautiful room to start your day from.
The outdoor pool is easy to maintain and inexpensive to run and does not detract from the garden at all which is still perfectly arranged to be enjoyed in all seasons.
It is a short walk back into town when required for the essentials and we have substantial driveway parking to the side for friends and family when visiting.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 12'6 x 12'0 (3.81m x 3.66m)
- Music Area: 12'0 x 9'6 (3.66m x 2.90m)
- Conservatory: 10'4 x 8'6 (3.15m x 2.59m)
- Utility Room: 7'0 x 5'3 (2.14m x 1.60m)
- Kitchen / Diner: 23'8 x 11'10 (7.22m x 3.61m)
- Studio: 12'0 x 9'11 (3.66m x 3.02m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Study/Bedroom 4: 12'0 x 9'8 (3.66m x 2.95m)
- Master Bedroom: 18'4 x 11'9 (5.59m x 3.58m)
- En Suite
- Bedroom 3: 11'10 x 9'11 (3.61m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'6 x 12'0 (3.81m x 3.66m)
- Front Garden
- Swimming Pool
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55696123.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11235865. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.