3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePrince William Drive, Butterwick, Boston
- 3 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING AND DETACHED GARAGE
- POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
A spacious 3 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW, offered for sale with no onward chain, situated in the popular residential location within the village of Butterwick, close to amenities. The property benefits from ample off road parking, enclosed rear garden and detached garage.
A spacious 3 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW, offered for sale with no onward chain, situated in the popular residential location within the village of Butterwick, close to amenities. The property benefits from ample off road parking, enclosed rear garden and detached garage. Briefly comprising of, an Entrance Hall, Lounge, Breakfast Kitchen, Utility Room, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom.
With a double glazed door to the side aspect, dado rail, coved cornice, ceiling light point, access to roof space, telephone connection point, electric storage heater and doors to all rooms.
Lounge 18' 7" Maximum x 12' 2" ( 5.66m Maximum x 3.71m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, TV point, two electric storage heaters, dado rail, coved cornice, ceiling light point and wall light points.
Kitchen 13' 11" x 9' 5" ( 4.24m x 2.87m )
A fitted Kitchen comprising of wall and base units, single bowl sink and drainer, inset to work surfaces with tiling, integrated oven and electric hob, cooker hob over, electric storage heater, coved cornice and ceiling strip light, with double glazed windows to the front and side aspect and door too Utility
Utility Room 6' 3" x 5' 2" ( 1.91m x 1.57m )
With a UPVC side Entrance Door, space and plumbing for washing machine, work surfaces, coved cornice and ceiling light point and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 10' ( 3.81m x 3.05m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, electric storage heater, telephone connection point, coved ceiling and ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.94m x 2.77m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, electric storage heater, TV point, Coved cornice and ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 8' 3" ( 2.87m x 2.51m )
With a double glazed window to the side aspect, electric storage heater, coved cornice and ceiling light point.
With a double glazed window to the side aspect, bathroom suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, electric heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, coved cornice, ceiling light point and wall mounted electric heater.
Front lawn extending to the side with a gravelled driveway providing off road parking, leading up to the detached brick built Garage and gated access at the side to the rear garden.
The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with an area of paved patio for seating, fully enclosed by mixture of fencing and hedging.
Detached single Garage, served by power and lighting with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55696491.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.