2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleHigh Street South , East Ham, London. E6
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR BUY TO LET
- GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MODERN, OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- MODERN BATHROOM
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- REAR SUN TERRACE
- 98 YEAR LEASE
- EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- CALL VICTOR MICHAEL ON 0207 540 9696
Victor Michael are delighted to present his immaculate two double bedroom flat to the property market. Situated on the ground floor, this little gem is the ideal first time buy or anyone that is on the look out for that special property.
The modern kitchen is open plan to the reception room and offer natural daylight from the large windows. The bedrooms are both double size rooms, one of which offers access onto the sun terrace. The dining area is accessible from the kitchen. The bathroom is modern and comes fully tiled.
To secure your private viewing, call Victor Michael on 0207 540 9696 Now.
Schools Vicarage Primary
St Michaels R.L Primary
Lease Remaining 98 Years
Ground Rent £250 per annum
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55697520.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRC12841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Victor Michael, Canning Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.