4 bedroom detached house for saleFairview Drive, Adlington, Chorley, PR6
- Four Bedrooms
- Lounge and Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Double Garage
- Modern Style Family Bathroom
- En suite to Master
- Cloakroom & Utility Room
- Ample Parking and Gardens
- Executive Detached Property
Set in a superb position, within a popular development is this immaculate four bedroom detached family home. The property has pleasing open aspects to the front and garden area. The property has been fully renovated to the highest standard throughout. In summary the accommodation comprises of entrance hallway to lounge, large dining kitchen, dining room and w.c and a storage cupboard. Upstairs there are four good sized bedrooms one with en-suite shower room and a well presented family bathroom. There are attractive gardens to the front and rear which can be accessed either from the kitchen, dining room or lounge, all with French doors. This particular property offers some features that are seldom found within modern developments. The excellent presentation throughout and position of the property within the development can only truly be appreciated by inspection which is strictly by appointment only. Many people are attracted to Adlington due to the excellent transport links together with the wide ranging shops and services available within Horwich and Chorley town centres together with the Middlebrook leisure and retail complex.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55698135.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11839547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.