2 bedroom detached bungalow for salePenny Lane, Bexhill-On-Sea
- Detached Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms
- Garage and Driveway
- En suite to Master Bedroom
- Viewing Recommended
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom detached bungalow located within half a mile of Ravenside Retail and Leisure Park and within 0.6 miles of Bexhill Beach. The property further benefits from having front and rear gardens and a garage. Viewing comes strongly advised.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom detached bungalow located within half a mile of Ravenside Retail and Leisure Park and within 0.6 miles of Bexhill Beach. The accommodation briefly comprises lounge/dining area, kitchen, two bedrooms with an en suite and a bathroom. The property further benefits from having front and rear gardens and a garage. Viewing comes strongly advised.
Having a double glazed door to the side aspect, an airing cupboard, a built in storage cupboard a radiator and a loft hatch to boarded loft with lights and ladder.
Lounge 14' x 11' 3" ( 4.27m x 3.43m )
Having three double glazed windows to the front and side aspect and two radiators. Open to:
Dining Area 9' 3" x 9' 11" ( 2.82m x 3.02m )
This fitted kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a sink drainer, space and gas point for cooker, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, a double glazed door to the side aspect leading out to the garden and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 11' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.48m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in storage cupboard and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, a shower cubicle with mains shower, a wash hand basin, WC and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.92m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, a bath, wash hand basin, WC and a radiator.
Having a hard standing driveway to the front, an area of lawn with flowers and shrubs.
Having an area of lawn with fencing to all sides, a patio area, a green house and an outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS106644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.