1 bedroom flat for saleGillespie Road, Highbury, N5
- Well-presented one bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Bay-fronted reception room with fireplace and dining space
- Bright double sized bedroom
- Private garden to the rear, ideal for entertaining
- Fully equipped kitchen, leading to garden
- Great location with local amenities moments away
- White bathroom suite
Quietly located, this well proportioned one bedroom flat offers bright and airy interiors and a generous living space, featuring a private garden.
Gillespie Road is located moments from a good range of local amenities on Blackstock Road and Highbury Barn and is within easy reach of Upper Street and the green open spaces of Finsbury Park. Transport links include Arsenal Underground Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1074845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.