3 bedroom bungalow for saleFerndown
Sold by Us
- Contact Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Off-road pakring for six vehicles
- 90ft x 50ft South facing rear garden
- 400 metres from the town centre
This well presented three bedroom, semi-detached bungalow is set on a corner plot offering enough off-road parking for six cars, a kitchen/breakfast room, secluded south facing garden accessed via the generous lounge/diner and the local shops are located just over 400 metres away.
The property is set on a corner plot measuring 90ft by 50ft with a south facing garden at the rear. Added benefits include double glazing, gas central heating via radiators, breakfast bar in the kitchen, spacious entrance hall and double glazed French doors opening onto the secluded rear garden.
This home is located just over a mile from Ferndown Town centre, just under ½ a mile from the local Sainsbury super store, and 1.3 miles from Ferndown Golf Course.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: C EPC RATING: D
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55703539.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 126198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Ferndown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.