3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHillfield Drive, Wirral
- Beautiful Location
- Ample Accommodation
- Traditional Character Property
- Integral Garage
- Beautiful Rear Garden with Large Raised Decking Area
- NO CHAIN
A most sought after location within close proximity of Heswall Town Centre. This traditional, three bedroomed semi-detached home offers versatile living at its best! Full of character & warmth with excellent development potential to create an open plan kitchen/dining room if you so wish! NO CHAIN!
A light and spacious character property sitting on an ample sized plot on Hillfield Drive, a much sought after location right on the Heswall border. A beautiful location offering lots of local amenities in Heswall Town Centre, including an abundance of shops, award winning restaurants, cafe bars, supermarkets and medical centre. The home also falls within the catchments of very well respected local schools. There are excellent transport links to Chester and Liverpool.
The home itself offers a beautiful rear lounge with feature patio doors opening on to the elevated timber decking area, set above the lawned rear garden, a front dining room with bay window. There is a modern fitted kitchen with large pantry and extra storage area. Three good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with perimeter hedging and fencing offering privacy, with mature shrubs and flowers. The home also benefits from central heating and double glazing throughout. This home will sell fast so book your viewing today!
With part glazed door to the front, radiator, double glazed window to the front, meter cupboard, carpet, picture rail/ display shelf.
Lounge 11' 5" x 10' 8" ( 3.48m x 3.25m )
With double glazed bay window to the front, feature fire surround, radiator, carpet, picture rails and carpet.
Rear Sitting Room 11' 11" into recess x 15' 2" ( 3.63m into recess x 4.62m )
With double glazed Georgian bar effect patio doors over-looking and leading to the decking area and rear garden, two half height side windows, wooden fire surround with feature tiles, wall light points.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 7' 11" ( 4.14m x 2.41m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and tiled splash backs, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, integral gas oven, integral gas hob with cooker hood above, integral fridge, laminate flooring, radiator, two double glazed windows to the rear and door to the side garden.
Larder Cupboard 7' 6" x 3' 2" ( 2.29m x 0.97m )
In kitchen currently being used for storage and to house the fridge freezer
Additional Kitchen Area 8' 2" x 2' ( 2.49m x 0.61m )
With storage shelves.
First Floor Landing
Accessed from the entrance hall by a staircase leading to the first floor landing with double glazed opaque windows to the side, carpet, boarded out loft with lighting and multiple electric sockets accessed via a loft ladder.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 10' 8" ( 4.24m x 3.25m )
With double glazed bay window, feature fire surround, radiator, carpet and wall light points.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 11' 10" ( 3.53m x 3.61m )
Fitted single cupboard, radiator, alcove either side of chimney breast.
Bedroom Three 6' 5" x 8' 10" ( 1.96m x 2.69m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and carpet.
Comprising clawfoot bath, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Extractor fan, shaver point, heated towel rail, gas central heating boiler in locked cupboard, vinyl cushion floor covering and double glazed window to the side.
There are gardens to both the front and rear and off road parking.
Beautiful sandstone walls, timber fence, lawn, mature shrubs. Paved driveway allowing for off road parking.
Comprising raised garden decked area, lawn, and further paved patio area. Perimeter fencing and hedging to boundaries.
Two outbuildings next to each other currently used as a utility area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55706427.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HES103826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.