Detached house for saleUpper Dudnill Farm, Kidderminster, DY14
An exiting opportunity to acquire a traditional red brick and tile barn with the benefit of full planning permission for conversion to a three bedroom dwelling with an extensive range of modern farm buildings. All set in an elevated position overlooking some of Shropshires finest countryside. Approximately 2.5 miles west of the popular market town of Cleobury Mortimer. Price on application. Please contact Halls on 01562 820880 for further information.
Situation - Upper Dudnill Farm is situated in the parish of Cleobury Mortimer, set in an elevated position overlooking some of South Shropshires finest countryside. The farm is situated approximately 2.5 miles west of the busy town of Cleobury Mortimer, and just over 5 miles east of the Clee Hills, which are in the Shropshire Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The popular and historic town of Ludlow is situated approximately 11 miles west of the property. The town of Kidderminster, which provides extensive shopping and leisure facilities lies approximately 14.2 miles east of the property.
Description - The traditional red brick and tile building, currently utilised as the parlour, benefits from full planning permission for conversion to a three bedroom dwelling 15/02562/FUL together with listed building consent 15/04439/LBC. Please note that some of the modern farm buildings have to be demolished if planning consent is implemented.
The farm buildings are situated to the west of the farmhouse, and are a useful, extensive and versatile range of modern buildings which have been well maintained and are currently utilised as a dairy unit. These include:
* Brick and tile building- 8.59m x 4.44m with loft over housing a 12/6 Herringbone Direct Line Parlour with a covered collecting yard 7.87m x 9.9m, dairy housing a refrigerator 3600l bulk tank 5.53m x 3.87m
In addition there is a slurry lagoon.
* Steel framed shed calving box 11.75m x 5.32m young stock yard split into loose housing area and handling area 11.75m x 31.91m , calf shed 10.50m x 4.59m, workshop 4.54m x 7.26m.
* Steel frame general purpose shed17.71m x 11.63m complete with roller shutter door to part.
* Cubicle shed 9m x 45.57m approximately 45 cubicles.
* Cubicle shed27.08m x 11.75m approximately 45 cubicles with central feed bunker, adjoining lean to 11.98m x 7.43m
* Cubicle shed 21.52m x 23.09m approximately 60 cubicles with central feed bunker.
Planning - The traditional red brick farm building benefits from planning consent for conversion to a residential dwelling, 15/02562/FUL together with listed building consent 15/04439/LBC. The associated plans are available online at www.shropshire.gov.uk/planning or please contact the Agents office for further information.
Local Authority - Shropshire Council, Shirehall, Abbey Foregate, Shrewsbury Shropshire, SY2 6ND. Tel: 0345 6789000
Services - Lot 2 shares a water and electricity supply with the house. In the event that the farm is sold in separate lots the contract will provide for necessary arrangements and responsibilities for new connections.
Agents Note - In the event that Lot 1 and Lot 2 are sold to separate purchasers there will be conditions in the contract to enable the development of Lot 2 in accordance with the planning consent.
Rights Of Way, Easements & Covenants - The property will be sold subject to any wayleaves, public or private rights of way, easements and covenants and all outgoings whether mentioned in these particulars or not.
Viewing - Strictly by prior appointment with the Agents.
Boundaries, Roads And Fences - The purchaser(s) shall be deemed to have full knowledge of the boundaries and neither the vendor nor their agents will be responsible for defining the ownership of the boundary fences or hedges.
Tenure And Possession - The property is freehold and vacant possession will be available on completion.
Fixtures And Fittings - Only those fixtures and fittings specifically mentioned in the sale particulars are included in the purchase price.
Method Of Sale - The property is offered for sale by Private Treaty.
Halls Holdings Ltd and any joint agents for themselves, and for the Vendor of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that: (i) These particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract (ii) No person in the employment of or any agent of or consultant to Halls Holdings has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property (iii) Measurements, areas and distances are approximate, Floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only (photographs are taken with a wide angled / zoom lenses) and dimensions shapes and precise locations may differ (iv) It must not be assumed that the property has all the required planning or building regulation consents. Halls Holdings Ltd, Halls Holdings House, Bowmen Way, Battlefield, Shrewsbury, Shropshire SY4 3DR. Registered in England 06597073.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26455521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Halls Estate Agents , Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.