4 bedroom terraced house for saleLarcombe Road, St. Austell
Withdrawn from Market
- 4/5 bedroom beautifully presented townhouse
- En-suite bathroom, family bathroom and ground floor W.C.
- Large lounge and separate snug
- Well equipped kitchen/dining room
- Gas central heating and upvc double glazing
- Overlooks green space and towards the coast
- Garage under pitched roof
- additional car parking space
- Internal viewing highly reccommended
This beautifully presented townhouse on the ever popular Larcombe Road is totally ready to move into, it is extremely versatile and spacious with safe enclosed rear garden and garage with storage space in the roof and parking space in front. Larcombe road is situated on the outskirts of the town yet close to local conveniences including junior and secondary schools, the sandy beaches at Crinnis and the historic port of Charlestown are within a few miles.
From the front you are greeted with an entrance vestibule with double doors opening into a spacious hallway, stairs ascending to the first floor, the snug to the front could be used as a 5th bedroom or dining room as required, there is a cloakroom and access to the L-shaped kitchen/dining room. Fitted with a wide range of base and wall units together with integrated high level double oven and 4 ring gas hob, space for dishwasher and washing machine, useful large under stairs storage cupboard, French doors to the safe enclosed low maintenance gardens. On the first floor is the main lounge to the front with feature bay window, there are 2 bedrooms on this floor together with the family bathroom with shower over the bath. On the 2nd floor are the two principle bedrooms, master enjoys an en-suite bathroom again with over the bath shower, courtesy door to the landing. The garage is a short distance away, freehold and under pitched roof so also provides additional storage together with parking in front. As you would expect the property enjoys gas central heating (boiler replaced in 2016) and upvc double glazing, all in all a superb example of these popular homes, an internal viewing is highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7038437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CitySales, SW. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.