2 bedroom terraced house for saleBeulah Road, SM1
- *NO ONWARD CHAIN
- *Perfect purchase for first time buyers or small family
- *Terraced house in a highly sought after location
- *Accommodation arranged over two floors
- *Large living area & separate dining room
- *Double glazing & gas central heating
- *Private rear garden
- *Situated in a prime location for transport links
- *0.3 miles to West Sutton mainline train station
- *Buyers Commission May Be Required
NO ONWARD CHAIN - Choices are pleased to present to the market this SPACIOUS two bedroom terraced house, located on a highly SOUGHT AFTER ROAD. The house sits in a GREAT LOCATION for transport links with West Sutton mainline train station only a five minute walk away, as well as a variety of local bus routes. The property also sits 0.3 miles away from a large Sainsbury's supermarket and within close proximity to other local shops, schools and amenities. Presented in a GOOD DECORATIVE ORDER, the accommodation is arranged over two floors providing ample space for a small family. The ground floor presents an entrance hall, reception room with large bay window, FITTED KITCHEN, downstairs bathroom and a separate dining area which presents ample space for a large dining table, making it the perfect room to entertain guests. The first floor offers TWO SIZABLE BEDROOMS and plenty of loft space accessible by a drop down ladder. The property also boasts double glazing, gas central heating, private rear garden and is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN. This is an ideal purchase for all first time buyers and with a viewing highly recommended, make sure you call Choices NOW to arrange your viewing. EPC Rating tbc.
*NO ONWARD CHAIN
*Perfect purchase for first time buyers or small family
*Terraced house in a highly sought after location
*Accommodation arranged over two floors
*Large living area & separate dining room
*Double glazing & gas central heating
*Private rear garden
*Situated in a prime location for transport links
*0.3 miles to West Sutton mainline train station
*Buyers Commission May Be Required
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55712202.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8974137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.