3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSchool Lane, Herne, Herne Bay, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Plenty of parking
- Walking distance to Herne Primary school
- Downstairs shower room and upstairs bathroom
- Separate utility room
- EPC energy rating D
Located close to Herne village with it's array of small shops and local amenities this family home seems to have it all.
Traditionally built and offering character and quality we are proud to offer this extended 3 bedroom family home for sale.
You will love the contemporary feel with it's modern fitted kitchen and separate utility room plus a downstairs shower room and an upstairs bathroom. Great for the growing family when everyone is rushing in the mornings to get to school or work.
You will also be amazed by the long rear garden which has a summer house, perfect on these summer evenings to escape to and with the garden being mainly laid to lawn it is easy to maintain.
Being walking distance to Herne School makes this an ideal location for the school run and having the bus stop close by allows teenagers the independence to get to and from school without you being a taxi service throughout the day.
An internal viewing really does come highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Shower Room
- Utility Room: 9'6 x 5'9 (2.90m x 1.75m)
- Dining Room: 9'11 x 9'10 (3.02m x 3.00m)
- Kitchen: 10'8 x 8'5 (3.25m x 2.57m)
- Lounge: 14'5 x 12'1 (4.40m x 3.69m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'3 x 9'11 (4.35m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'1 x 9'11 (3.08m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'7 x 8'6 (3.23m x 2.59m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55713018.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wards, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.