3 bedroom terraced house for saleGrange Road , Upper Norwood
Withdrawn from Market
- Scope to develop STPP
- Three Bedrooms
Martin & Co are proud to present this delightful three bedroom house in Upper Norwood.
The property comprises of: Ground floor, large reception/dining room and separate kitchen leading into conservatory at side of house with access to private garage and garden which includes outhouse studio.
The second floor of the property comprises of two bedrooms and a smaller double bedroom.
Additional features includes front driveway suitable for three to four cars and great development potential to extend the property further to the loft for additional rooms further down the line. Viewing recommended.
- Three Bedrooms
- Great future development potential
- Large Reception/Dining Room
- Private garden with outhouse studio
- Front driveway suitable for three to four vehicles
- Private garage
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100510001449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Crystal Palace - Lettings & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.