4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleStaithe Road, Burgh St. Peter, Beccles
- Beautifully renovated and spacious detached bungalow
- Located in the quiet village of Burgh St Peter and just a short drive to the market town of Beccles
- Four Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Utility Room
- Contemporary Kitchen with bi-fold doors leading to the sitting room and dining room
- Private and secure rear garden mainly laid to lawn and sunny patio area
- Driveway and off road parking for several vehicles
- The property extends to 1,272 sq. ft.
- EPC Rating - D
*** NO ONWARD CHAIN ***
New life has been breathed into this most impressive abode, with great care and attention to the finish throughout. As a home it´s superb for both relaxing and socialising, the versatile layout is a boon beyond doubt. So well kept and treasured, it´s light filled and convivial too, the garden south facing and sunny, totally private and hidden from view - nearby you´ll find the Broads and beach, a wonderful location indeed, plus well served villages and glorious countryside, transport links and everything you need!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55718049.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587012410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Beccles. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.