2 bedroom terraced house for saleBramley Lane, Boston, PE21
- Cul-de-sac location
- Town House
- Entrance lobby, Outside store room
- Dining Kitchen, Lounge
- Two Bedrooms, Modern style bathroom
- Upvc D/G, Gas C/H
- Driveway providing ample parking
- Generous size rear garden
- Guide Price £100,000 to £110,000
Guide price £100,000 to £110,000. A two bedroom town house situated within a cul-de-sac and providing easy access to the town centre. The accommodation comprises entrance lobby, kitchen-diner, lounge, two bedrooms and recently re-fitted bathroom. Outside there is a generous driveway providing ample off road parking and a good size rear garden. The property also benefits from Upvc D/G and gas C/H. No onward chain.
13' 7" x 12' 0" (4.14m x 3.66m) exposed brick feature fireplace and sliding patio doors giving access to rear garden
11' 11" x 10' 3" (3.63m x 3.12m) Having two build in cupboards
9' 6" x 6' 8" (2.90m x 2.03m)
There is a brick built storage room providing power and lighting to the front of the property as well as a generous size gravelled driveway. There is side access leading to the rear garden which again is a generous size and fully enclosed.
Access to built in storage cupboard
13' 7" x 9' 5" (4.14m x 2.87m) narrowing to 6'9"
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55728033.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11900512. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hill & Clark, Boston Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.