2 bedroom mews house for saleManor Road, Barlestone
- Ideal first time buy or Buy to let
- Newly fitted Dining Kitchen
- Central village location
- Two double bedrooms
- Single garage en bloc
- South easterly low maintenance rear garden
- Contemporary first floor bathroom
- Awaiting EPC
Ideal first time buy or Buy to let ** Newly fitted Dining Kitchen ** Central village location ** Two double bedrooms ** Single garage en bloc ** South easterly low maintenance rear garden ** Contemporary first floor bathroom **
General Description - Alexanders of Market Bosworth are delighted to present this immaculate two bedroom property in the popular village of Barlestone. With internal accommodation to briefly comprise, a brick porch through to a spacious living room at the front of the property and recently refitted dining kitchen opening out to the rear garden. To the first floor is a generous master bedroom, a second double bedroom to rear and family bathroom with 3 piece white suite to include bath with thermostatic wall mounted shower. The property also benefits from a low maintenance, south east facing rear garden and single garage en-Bloc. A must see for any first time buyer or buy to let investor via sole selling agent Alexanders of Market Bosworth, 01455 291471.
Ground Floor - Porch 4'7 x 3'11 • Sitting Room 13'11 x 13'9 • Dining Kitchen 13'11 x 8'6
First Floor - Bedroom 10'8 (into 14'00) x 10'10 • Bedroom 7'8 x 11'9 • Bathroom 5'9 x 6'5
Tenure - Freehold.
Local Authority - Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, Hinckley Hub, Rugby Road, Hinckley, Leics LE10 0FR (Tel: 01455 238141). Council Tax Band : A.
Measurements - Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28073060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexanders, Market Bosworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.