4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Orchards, Bingley, West Yorkshire, BD16
- An extended semi detached home
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Modern fixtures and fittings
- Garden Room
- Well maintained gardens
- Prestigious residential location
A beautifully presented and extended four bedroom semi detached home offering versatile family living accommodation standing in well maintained gardens, delightfully situated within a most prestigious residential location.
A beautifully presented and extended four bedroom semi detached home offering attractive living accommodation. The property offers versatile and flexible family living accommodation and only an internal inspection will reveal superb nature of this fine home. The property is in our opinion tastefully presented throughout and includes modern fixtures and fitting together with gas heating and uPVC double glazing.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, spacious lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen, further sitting room/study and access to garden room. To the first floor master bedroom with ensuite shower room, three further bedrooms and house bathroom. Outside the property is complemented by an attractive corner plot with driveway and parking for several vehicles, to the side attractive gardens, raised decking giving access to the garden room, paved patio area and mature shrubs and trees all enjoying a pleasant aspect.
The Orchards is situated in one of Bingley's premier residential locations along with other high calibre properties. Bingley town centre is approximately 1 mile distant with its range of shopping facilities, amenities, bars and restaurants and well respected primary and secondary schools. Bingley also enjoys excellent road and rail links to other West and North Yorkshire business centres which include Bradford, Ilkley, Skipton and Leeds.
From Dacre Son & Hartley Bingley office proceed up Park Road in the direction of Eldwick. After approx 3/4 mile turn left into Lady Lane just before the Prince of Wales Park. Take the second turning on the left into The Orchards and the property will be seen on the right hand side identified by our for sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55729200.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIN180097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Bingley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.