1 bedroom apartment for saleBakers Yard, Reading Road, Pangbourne, Reading, RG8
- Tucked away yet very central position
- Purpose built character ground floor apaprtment
- Thriving and picturesque Thames-side village
- Perfect first purchase or investment
- Short walk to station, village and river
- No onward chain
A purpose built ground floor apartment of character in a tucked away position in the very heart of this thriving and picturesque Thames-side village and only a very short walk from the station. EPC Rating C.
Pangbourne is an exceptionally pleasant and well supported village. Standing on the south side of the River Thames where it meets the Pang, Pangbourne lies between rolling Berkshire Downland to the South and the start of the Chiltern Hills to the North. This thriving and active village is a focal point for the surrounding countryside and offers superb transport links with fast mainline railway service to Reading and London Paddington, and J12 of the M4 being only a short drive away. As well as several award winning independent shops, Pangbourne has excellent schools, both in the private and the state sector, a large modern Health and Medical Centre, riverside pubs and restaurants. There are excellent sporting and leisure facilities and an active community with its own village magazine, and many societies and associations. There are many country and riverside walks, with public footpaths and bridle ways giving access to miles of open countryside and the beautiful beech woods of the Chiltern Hills.
Entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen (and utility cupboard), double bedroom, bathroom.
There is a small communal courtyard to the front of the property.
LOCAL AUTHORITY and SERVICES
West Berkshire Council, Newbury - www.westberks.gov.uk
Council Tax Band B - £1383.75 for 2018/19
All main services, gas under-floor central heating, double glazing.
Through our in house Conveyancing team, we can ensure ease and efficiency for a competitive, no-sale, no-fee quote. Ask us for a quote today.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
In accordance with HMRC Anti Money Laundering Regulations a buyer(s) must attend our office to provide Photo Identification and Proof of Address (valid in last 3 months) once a sale is agreed.
The property is held on a 125 year lease expiring 2141 Ground rent £100 per annum. Estimated service charge currently £250 per annum.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 177857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Pangbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.