5 bedroom detached house for saleBooden Hall, Church Eaton Road, Haughton, Staffordshire. ST18 9JG
- An Impressive Grade II Listed Family Home Standing In Just Under Two Acres
- Situated In An Attractive Location Close To The Village Of Haughton
- Carefully Renovated And Sympathetically Extended
- Three Reception Rooms
- Three Double En Suite Bedrooms On The First Floor
- Further Bedroom, Dressing Room & Bathroom On The Second Floor
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Paddock And Stable
- 360 Degree Virtual Tour Available at www.edgegoodrich.co.uk
360 degree virtual tour available at www.edgegoodrich.co.uk
Booden Hall is an exceptionally well presented grade II listed family home standing in grounds of just under two acres close to the village of Haughton. The property has been thoroughly renovated by the current owners who have carefully retained the charm and character of the property whilst adapting it to suit the needs of a modern family.
The front door opens into an impressive entrance hall which in common with the rest of the property has exposed timbers and beams. The principal sitting room looks out to the front of the house and also has French doors opening out to a side garden. There are three well proportioned reception rooms on the ground floor and a large Kitchen which has a vaulted ceiling and has french doors opening out to a charming courtyard.
There is also a study which is reached by stairs from the inner hallway, with arched windows looking over the inner courtyard.
The current owners have added an extension to the side of the property which has been built in reclaimed bricks and includes a swimming pool, and utility room from where there are doors to a cloakroom and shower room.
On the first floor there are three double bedrooms all of which have fitted wardrobes and en suite facilities and the bathroom. On the second floor there is a further suite of bedroom, dressing room and bathroom. A separate staircase leads from the landing to a fifth double bedroom, also on the second floor.
Externally the property stands in lawned grounds and has a large gravelled drive to the front and a detached double garage with an external flight of steps to rooms above. The gardens lead away from the rear of the house towards two paddocks and a timber stable which has its own access to the lane.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8873718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edge Goodrich, Eccleshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.