5 bedroom detached house for saleSewardstone Road, Sewardstone, E4
- Grade II listed 5/6 bedroom farmhouse with views to rear
- 3 en-suite shower rooms
- Main bathroom
- Dining hall with flagstone flooring
- Lounge with exposed brick fireplace
- Fitted kitchen
- Ground floor w.c.
- Sun lounge
- Rear garden of around 225' in depth with view towards greenbelt
Netherhouse Farmhouse offers a unique opportunity to
purchase a Grade II listed farmhouse which has been modernised
and includes 5/6 bedrooms. Located within the M25 between Chingford and Waltham
By appointment with the Vendor's agents. Before
travelling to view the property please discuss with
the Vendors' agents any point which is of particular
importance to you.
Netherhouse Farm is located to the north of
Chingford in the Lee Valley. The farmhouse fronts
onto the Sewardstone Road with open countryside
and Epping Forest to the east.
The property is within 2 miles of junction 26 on
the M25 and has good links into London with
there being both mainline and underground railway
stations in close proximity. The mainline railway
station at Chingford provides access to London
Liverpool Street station (approx. 28 minutes) and the
station at Buckhurst Hill gives access to the City on
the Central Line (from 26 minutes).
The area provides an excellent range of private and
state schools. Local golf courses include West Essex
Golf Club and nearby Royal Epping Forest with
further clubs at High Beach and Nazeing.
The farmhouse is of timber frame construction with
a brick exterior under a clay tile roof. It has been
refurbished internally with a recent kitchen on the
ground floor and newly tiled shower rooms and a main bathroom on the first
floor. Externally, the brickwork has been re-pointed.
The accommodation comprises 3 reception rooms,
kitchen, study, w.c. and sun lounge on the ground floor
with 5/6 bedrooms, 3 en-suite shower rooms and a
bathroom on the first floor.
The property sits behind a brick and wrought iron fence
with access through double electric gates. To the rear and
side of the dwelling is a patio and large area of lawn
screened on one side by a high hedge. The rear garden extends to around 68m(225') in depth.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55745569.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEX606-t-2884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Next Move , North Chingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.