5 bedroom detached house for saleLondon Road, Stapleford, Cambridgeshire
- Gross internal floor area 2,939 sq.ft (273 sq.m)
- Ground Floor: Hall, Family Room, Snug, Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room, Utility Room, Cloakroom, Boot Room, Play Room, Music Room.
- First Floor: 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite).
- Second Floor: Bedroom, En Suite Shower Room.
- Outside: Off Street Parking, Attractive Rear Garden.
An impressive, extended and modernised family house, situated within this highly regarded south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 4 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street line) 1 mile, (distances are approximate).
Stapleford is a popular south Cambridgeshire village with a good range of local facilities including a general store, primary school and public houses. The neighbouring village of Great Shelford offers a wide range of amenities including a variety of shops, 2 banks, post office, library, church, health centre and recreation ground with tennis courts. It is also conveniently placed for commuters by road or rail with the M11 (junction 11) in about 3 miles, and a mainline railway station in the village with services to London's Liverpool Street in about 85 minutes.
The University city of Cambridge is not only world renowned for its academic achievements but has also become a 'high tech' and 'bio tech' hub for University Research and Development Laboratories, the internationally renowned Cambridge Science Park and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus. It offers extensive cultural and shopping facilities together with an outstanding choice of independent schools for all ages.
Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus is also easily accessible via a dedicated cycle path in Great Shelford.
The property is set back from the road behind an area of lawn, fence and large gravelled parking area providing parking for several vehicles. There is gated side access to the south facing rear garden which is a particular feature of the property, mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by hedging and fencing. A large decked terrace adjoins the rear elevation of the property and provides a superb area for entertaining and alfresco dining.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55747393.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAM111077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.