6 bedroom detached house for saleGarden Farm Close, Kingswood
- Spacious open-plan Kitchen - Dining - Family Room
- Designer Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Sitting Room with fireplace and stove
- Four luxury Bath/Shower Rooms
- Large Principal Bedroom suite
- Ideal top-floor au-pair suite
- Concrete main floors with underfloor heating
- Landscaped Garden of some 70' wide x 45' deep
- Wardrobes to almost every bedroom
- Tiled and Oak flooring to some living areas
Seldom available, this location at the end of this private close is within a short walk of the village and station with its frequent services to London. The village has local shopping, restaurants, Waterhouse cafe and Kingswood arms pub whilst Reigate, Banstead and Epsom are all easily accessible. Nearby the A217 gives a faster access to London and to the M25 motorway at Reigate (Junction 8). The area has a choice of excellent schooling and much to offer for recreation, sport and cultural pursuits including Kingswood's own two golf clubs and tennis club.
One of the first houses to sell in this attractive development built by Shanly in 2014, this excellent modern house has been designed for today's family living with a contemporary interior of over 3,000 sq ft. The large kitchen - dining - family room is a real feature and there is a separate sitting room and study. There are up to 6 good-sized bedrooms served by 4 luxury bath or shower rooms. The rear garden enjoys a sunny aspect and seclusion and features a play area and raised deck with spa tub. A lovely home that is sure to impress.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55748622.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101053004767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Saunders and Company, Kingswood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.