4 bedroom detached house for saleCorrib Road, Nuneaton, CV10 0QF
- Four double bedroom detached with NO CHAIN
- Very well presented
- Good sized lounge
- Large modern kitchen / diner
- Utility and downstairs W/C
- Larger than average corner plot
- Driveway parking and garage
- Quiet and convenient location
Immaculately presented four double bedroom detached family home set on a popular new estate and offered for sale with NO CHAIN. Benefitting from gas central heating and double glazing and with the balance of its NHBC guarantee remaining the property briefly comprises: Entrance hall, Lounge, kitchen / diner, utility, downstairs W/C, four double bedrooms, master with en-suite and family bathroom. Externally there is a private, walled rear garden, driveway to the front and integral garage. Needs to be viewed to be appreciated - well proportioned family home in a great location - call Davis & Partners on 02745 091021 to book.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55760724.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8988729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis & Partners Estate Agents, Hinckley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.