4 bedroom detached house for salePinetree Close, Newbold Verdon
- Four double bedroom executive detached in Newbold Verdon
- Spacious room sizes throughout
- Dual aspect lounge with conservatory
- Kitchen with utility room
- Huge scope for family living
- Private rear gardens - non-overlooked
- Off road parking and double garage
Executive sized, well maintained four double bedroom detached family home with double garage set in a private corner plot at the head of a Cul-de-Sac within the sought after village of Newbold Verdon. Benefitting from gas central heating and double glazing the property briefly comprises: Porch, Entrance hall, large dual aspect lounge, good sized kitchen, utility room, downstairs W/C, pantry and conservatory. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms, master with its own shower and family bath and shower room. Externally there is a private driveway, double garage and private rear garden. Huge potential for reconfiguration, call Davis & Partners on 01455 886065 to book your viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55760790.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8988679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis & Partners Estate Agents, Hinckley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.