3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCampbell Way, March
- 17ft Lounge
- 12ft Master Bedroom
- Ensuite To Master Bedroom
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Close To The Train Station With Links To London
- Off Road Parking
Semi-detached home situated in a popular Cul-de-Sac location providing easy access to the Towns Railway Station. This Three bed also has en-suite to master, off road parking and an ensclosed rear garden.
Doors to Cloakroom, Dining Room and Lounge, stairs to first floor, radiator
Lounge 4.52m x 5.23m (14'10" x 17'2")
UPVC window to rear, walkway to Kitchen, two radiators, under stairs storage cupboard
Dining Room 5.02m x 2.65m (16'4" x 8'6")
UPVC window to front, radiator
Kitchen 3.18m x 2.54m (10'5" x 8'4")
UPVC window to rear, UPVC door to side leading into the garden, fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, breakfast bar, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, built in electric oven, gas hob, overhead extractor hood, wall mounted gas boiler
First Floor Landing
UPVC window to side, doors to all first floor rooms, airing cupboard
Bedroom One 3.89m x 2.92m (12'9" x 9'7")
UPVC window to rear, door to ensuite, radiator, built in wardrobe
UPVC window to side, double shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, radiator
Bedroom Two 3.40m x 2.54m (11'2" x 8'4")
UPVC window to front, radiator
Bedroom Three 2.87m x 2.26m (9'5" x 7'5")
UPVC window to rear, radiator
UPVC window to front, panelled bath, low level WC, wash hand basin vanity unit, tiled splash backs, radiator
Space for off road parking, lawn area, side access
Paved patio area with the remainder laid to lawn, fully enclosed fenced boarders, outside lighting
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55762365.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC203067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.