4 bedroom bungalow for saleGroveway, Leysdown-On-Sea, Sheerness, Kent
- 4 bedroom semi-detached chalet bungalow
- A lovely size kitchen/dining area
- Plus a handy utility room
- 2 of the bedrooms and the bathroom are downstairs
- Walk to the beach and the promenade
- EPC energy rating F (37)
A lovely size 4 bedroom semi-detached chalet bungalow tucked out of the way yet only a relaxing stroll away from the promenade at Leysdown. Here you you will find a selection of shops, restaurants and takeaways, amongst other things, as well as a convenience store which is ideal to pick up a newspaper, pint of milk or a bottle of wine.
Imagine being able to literally walk to the beach with the family whenever you fancy, no traffic, no travelling either, how does that sound?
Well I think you'll agree the location is ideally especially as just along the road going towards Warden Bay there is a primary school which is fantastic if you have children of that age.
Whether you have a family or are looking for a place to retire to and still have plenty of room then this will be right up your street as there is plenty of room. The downstairs is the hub of the house especially the kitchen, just check out those sizes.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hallway
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 18'8 x 14'7 (5.69m x 4.45m)
- Lounge: 19'8 x 10'9 (6.00m x 3.28m)
- Utility Room: 11'3 x 4'9 (3.43m x 1.45m)
- Bathroom: 8'4 x 5'7 (2.54m x 1.70m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'10 x 11'8 (4.22m x 3.56m) narrowing to 13'0 x 6'7 (3.97m x 2.01m)
- Bedroom 4: 13'10 x 11'8 (4.22m x 3.56m)
- Eves Storage
- Front Garden
- Front Driveway
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55762638.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11633008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wards, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.