3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleField Close, Gedling, Nottingham
Offers in Region of
- Superb detached bungalow located in a cul de sac
- Situated in a good size corner plot
- Well presented lounge with feature fireplace
- Fabulous breakfast kitchen with integrated appliances
- Utility room and dining room
- Views of Gedling all Hallows Church
- Re fitted with both a modern shower room and bathroom
- Driveway and large detached garage providing ample parking
- Established landscaped gardens and patios
- Perfect for families or those wanting ground floor living
Situated in a corner plot is this well presented generous size 3 double bedroom detached bungalow having views of Gedling All Hallows Church. This property must be viewed to truly appreciate the accommodation and gardens on offer! We recommend you call David James at your earliest opportunity.
Please Note - This property is new to the market and full details are currently being approved by the seller. These will be available shortly. Please contact our team to arrange a viewing.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall (L Shape) - 6.25m max x 3.81m max (20'6 max x 12'6 max) -
Lounge - 4.75m x 3.76m (15'7 x 12'4) -
Breakfast Kitchen - 4.90m max x 3.40m max (16'1 max x 11'2 max) -
Utility Room - 2.59m x 1.98m (8'6 x 6'6) -
Dining Room - 3.15m x 2.82m (10'4 x 9'3) -
Bathroom - 2.74m x 1.50m (9'0 x 4'11) -
Shower Room - 2.82m x 1.88m (9'3 x 6'2) -
Bedroom 1 - 5.08m max x 3.86m max (16'8 max x 12'8 max) -
Bedroom 2 - 3.84m x 2.72m (12'7 x 8'11) -
Dressing Room - 2.72m x 1.14m (8'11 x 3'9) -
Bedroom 3 - 3.33m x 2.72m (10'11 x 8'11) -
Driveway - 11.61m max approx (38'1 max approx) -
Garage - 5.49m x 5.26m (18'0 x 17'3) -
Plot Size Approx 4940 Square Feet -
Disclaimers - These particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract. No person in the employment of David James Estate Agents Ltd has any authority to make any representation whatsoever in relation to the property. All services, together with electrical fittings or fitted appliances have NOT been tested.
Marketing Materials - All the measurements given in the details are approximate. Floor plans are for illustrative purposes only and are not drawn to scale. The position and size of doors, windows, appliances and other features are approximate only. The photographs of this property have been taken with a 10mm wide-angle lens. No responsibility can be accepted for any loss or expense incurred in viewing. If you have a property to sell you may wish to take advantage of our free valuation service.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55763964.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28074544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David James Estate Agents, Mapperley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.