3 bedroom terraced house for saleBalcarres Avenue, Liverpool
- Sought After South Liverpool Suburb
- Terraced House
- 3 Bedrooms and 3 Reception Rooms
- Suitable First Time Home
- Viewing Recommended
Terrific terraced in a superb location in Allerton. Perfectly placed to provide access to an eclectic mix of wine bars, restaurants and shops. Penny Lane and Smithdown Road are also a relaxed stroll away.
This terrific Terraced home has been extended to provide excellent family accommodation. The property located in the Allerton area, offers a suitable first time buyers home. Well placed to provide access to bars, shops and restaurants around Penny Lane, Allerton and Smithdown Road. The property also benefits from being within reach of Greenbank Park and The Mystery Playground. Local transport links in and out of the city centre are also on hand.
The well presented family home offers; Entrance hall, lounge with bay window, dining room open to sitting room and the kitchen situated off. To the first floor the property offers; 3 bedrooms of which two are generous double rooms and a third single room, as well as a shower room to complete the accommodation. Externally there is a good size yard with planted borders and a storage area too.
Door to the front, radiator, understair cupboard, meter cupboard, coving to ceiling.
Lounge 13' 7" x 12' 2" ( 4.14m x 3.71m )
Bay window, radiator, carpet flooring.
Dining Room 10' x 7' 3" ( 3.05m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window, radiator, feature ceiling rose and coving, carpet flooring.
Third Reception Room 13' 3" x 10' 9" ( 4.04m x 3.28m )
Opening to dining room:
Electric fireplace, carpet flooring, radiator.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.36m x 2.36m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, electric oven, electric hob, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, double glazed window to the rear and door to the rear.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 11' 8" ( 3.58m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 12' 5" ( 4.01m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window, fitted wardrobe, radiator, carpet flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 6' 6" ( 2.39m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, shower cubicle, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low level W.C, tiled walls and floor.
There is a good size yard with planted borders and a storage area too.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT114967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.